Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pringles Multigrain: U Taste. We Donate!

I have to boast a bit about my dieting feat! In the past 3 weeks, I've lost a whopping 16 pounds!! I'm so happy and I'm so proud and I can't wait to keep this train on track! I've found that there's no real trick, and that denying yourself what you want will NEVER work, but replacing it with something better does work for me. For example, I've replaced my greasy, salty chip craving with Pringles Multigrain crisps.

Pringles Multigrain
crisps are that perfect chip replacement for me and I feel so much better about what I'm eating knowing that its a multigrain product. In three varieties, truly original, creamy ranch, and cheesy cheddar, each one filled a different craving moment and I absolutely love that!Also, feeling good in other ways about a purchase is a good thing too! When you head to the Pringles Multigrain site, you can enter in the UPC code from your can, which will then activate a $1 donation to the Share Our Strength No Kid Hungry campaign. Pringles Multigrain is going to donate up to $100,000 to the cause!! Make sure you're entering your UPC codes by June 30th to activate your donation.

Celebrity chef Tyler Florence (hubba-hubba!) even supports the Share Our Strength campaign and has put together some great recipes to pair with your Pringles Multigrain. I'm looking to try out Tyler's grilled steak sandwich that he pairs with the creamy ranch crisps!! YUMMMM!!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Pringles Multigrain and received a tote bag with samples to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Back to TOP