I love to have special treats on hand for Boug, but the cookies and the sugar loaded candies get old real quick and I'm not a big fan of loading my kids with sugar. I'm happy to say that now I can treat Boug to a Ring-Pop that's sugar free!!
No sugar means to me, no cavities, and I'm happy that I can treat Boug to something that she thinks is awesome and that I feel pretty okay about giving her. And personally, I can admit I've snuck a Ring-Pop here or there, they have no fat and only 30 calories each! Perfect for curbing my sweet tooth with my diet! Sugar free Ring-Pop comes in flavors like blue raspberry, watermelon and strawberry!
Want to win a package of new Sugar free Ring-Pops? Leave a comment here with when you'd share a Ring-Pop! Share with the kiddies? Marriage proposal? At the beach? Let me know!
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Become a fan of Ring-Pop on Facebook, leave a note on their wall saying you came from A Couch With A View.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! email@example.com
This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on Wednesday, June 2nd. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 48 hours to winning email or a new winner will be drawn. Please make sure that your email is accessible, whether in the comment or a blogger profile, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win?
I received a package of Sugar Free Ring Pops to aid in my review, which in no way changed the way I feel about the product. My opinions are my opinions, take 'em or leave 'em.