Friday, May 14, 2010

Bloggers Without Makeup Day

I swore to myself that I couldn't participate in Bloggers Without Makeup Day, but I knew I had to. I never really used to wear makeup until recently. Things in my life have been changing, and I've been putting makeup on daily to make myself feel better, and honestly, it does make me feel better. It gives me a boost of confidence. But, since it is B W/O M D, I will post a picture without makeup. Its all in good spirits anyways, right? Jodie over at Mummy Mayhem, thank you for allowing us to post our pictures and embrace who we are without makeup!!

Fresh from the shower!

Don't forget to tweet with the #bloggerswithoutmakeup hashtag!!

4 comments:

Wanderlust May 14, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

Ha, a girl after my own heart (I posed in a bathrobe too). You look beautiful!

Cerry May 15, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

You look great. Love the robe - you don't see anywhere near enough of them on blogs on non-bloggers without makeup days.

Jodie Ansted May 16, 2010 at 1:08 AM  

Thank you for your kind words and for getting involved! I love your pic!

Xx

Kristin May 17, 2010 at 7:45 PM  

I love you, you are fabulous my friend.

Back to TOP