This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Freschetta. All opinions are 100% mine.
I'm a big fan of pizza, though I know with dieting I can't have it everyday, even though I'd like to. Keeping a few boxes of frozen pizza on hand is always nice for a treat, but I hate the frozen pizza that tastes like cardboard, what kind of a treat is that?? I recently got three different types of Freshcetta pizzas to keep in the freezer and I'm so impressed!! With five different varieties of pizza, and a whole bunch of different topping choices, there's definitely something that will keep everyone happy.
We started out by trying their Naturally Rising variety with the Canadian style bacon and pineapple, I absolutely loved it not only for myself, but my picky lil' eater, Mr. Lil' Buddy, devoured it! That definitely says something for a good frozen pizza!!
Next up, we'll be treating ourselves to a pizza lunch tomorrow since Boug wasn't home to try out the Naturally Rising style. Tomorrow's lunch is going to be Freschetta FlatBread Garlic and Spinach pizza! I'm so looking forward to my special treat of Freschetta pizza for lunch tomorrow!!
For yourself to try out the Freschetta pizza, you can head over to their site and download a coupon for $1.00 off of any Freschetta pizza!
Want to win two coupons for free Freschetta pizza? Leave me a comment here with which variety you would choose!! Head to the Freschetta site and browse the different styles and toppings!
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and Freschetta on twitter, tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Become a fan of Freschetta on Facebook, leave a note on their wall saying you came from A Couch With A View.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! email@example.com
This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on Thursday, May 20th. US entrants only please. Coupons expire 5/31/10. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 24 hours to winning email or a new winner will be drawn. Please make sure that your email is accessible, whether in the comment or a blogger profile, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win?