Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saving on fitness with Tropicana Juicy Rewards


I've been quite dedicated to my fitness lately, I'm down about 16 pounds and I'm loving every minute of it. I love that I am finding new ways to be active and along with being active, I'm saving money doing it thanks to Tropicana Juicy Rewards.

You can save money not only on activities, but on purchases, like purchases of EA Sports Active, which totally kicks butt at shrinking your butt!! You can save on purchases from adidas, which of course their products come in handy while you're out there running, playing tennis, taking part in a basketball game or so many other athletic activities. You can also save on TaylorMade purchases, and golf is such a great game for toning yourself up.

Of course, thanks to Tropicana Juicy Rewards, you can also save on that massage you know you'll need when you over exert yourself from working out. They have special rewards with Massage Envy, and the hot stone massage sounds fabulous!!

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Back to TOP