Sunday, April 15, 2012

EdenFantasys is NOT your average store!

You can order your sex toys from anywhere, but EdenFantasys is, in my opinion, definitely one of the best. The newest promotion that I'm excited about? The EdenFantasys and Evolved Toys pairing, where they're going to celebrate Earth Day on the 22nd in their own special way. For every Evolved Novelties purchase between now and April 23rd, one tree is going to be donated to plantabillion.org! Forest of Eden, here we come!! Evolved Novelties products are great too, so you're getting a great product from Evolved, through an awesome company like EdenFantasys, and doing a good thing for the environment through plantabillion.org!! You'll also save 25% on your purchase too!!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Looking for other ways to curb your carbon footprint or use a more sustainable product? Believe it or not, there are WOODEN toys available! I never thought that I'd be interested in them, but the quality is out of this world, and the craftsmanship is simply amazing. A little something different then the jelly or silicone toys. Another route to take to be a bit more Earth-friendly is with their CalEx rechargeable toys, and between now and April 27th, you can save 30% on 9 products! This includes the solar powered bullet!! Love it!

I love shopping at EdenFantasys, they have all the products I could ever THINK about wanting, super quick shipping (I've never waited more than 5 days to receive an order) and awesome promotions. I ALWAYS get at least 1 freebie when I order, which lets me know they really appreciate my business! I love the toy and body wipes, and adding them to my shopping cart for FREE is always a treat to me!

0 comments:

Back to TOP