Sunday, April 15, 2012

Changed newly released by Rascal Flatts!

Not many people realize that deep down, I'm a country music fan! I seem a bit more indie-rock these days, but I'll never forget my roots of loving country! Rascal Flatts is one of those bands that I've loved for years and will continue to love with every album they release! They just keep getting better! Their new radio song, Banjo, from the album "Changed," always gets stuck in my head after hearing it!!

Let alone the new song out on the radio, "Banjo", is great, the rest of the album is awesome as well, and nothing I love more than seeing these 3 handsome guys in my car everyday! My other favorites from the album are "Lovin' Me" and "Friday Can't Come Fast Enough."


You can also enter to win a fly-away trip and tickets to see the band! Click through HERE to get to the entry form!! It includes airfare, hotel, concert tickets and meet & greet passes!!



Thanks to One 2 One Network I received a copy of Rascal Flatts "Changed" for review. This doesn't change my opinions, I love Rascal Flatts regardless!!

1 comments:

Rascal Flatts September 11, 2012 at 10:57 AM  

Banjo", is great, the rest of the album is awesome as well, and nothing I love more than seeing these 3 handsome guys in my car everyday! Agreed

Back to TOP