Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide:: Personalized books from I See Me!!


I've always been such a huge fan of personalized items, I just think that they have so much more feeling behind them then most of the items you just pull off of a shelf. I See Me! has some of the most adorable books to personalize that I've seen around.

I was lucky enough to get a book for my best friends son for Christmas. This is baby Ace's first Christmas and her baby shower was book themed, so it only seemed right to get him an awesome book for Christmas. The board book that I See Me! personalized for him and sent our way is absolutely stunning! I know its going to hold up to a rough baby playing with it and drooling on it. The illustrations are bright and colorful, perfect for the little guy receiving it!

They offer books for all age ranges, everything from "My First Christmas" books to types like "My Very Own Fairytale Storybook" that is better for the kids a little older. They even have a "My Hanukkah Bear" book for those of you who celebrate Hanukkah.

You can snag great deals and promotions from I See Me! just by "liking" them on Facebook! Head on over and do so now!

We are going to run this giveaway a little different this time around, because it take about 2 weeks to get your I See Me! book to you, this is going to be a "like & share" kind of giveaway! What you're going to do is "like" A Couch With A View or I See Me! on Facebook (your choice) and you're going to "share" the giveaway link as well! You can get a bonus entry for liking both A Couch With A View and I See Me!

Here's the link you're going to what you'll need to "share" to win! Click through to share!
---Enter to win an I SEE ME! book through the Holiday Gift Guide!

The entry period is going to end at midnight EST TONIGHT, 12/8/2011. Winner must respond within 24 hours to notification email. Winner will be drawn with random.org.

1 comments:

Jessica December 8, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

I like both on facebook and Shared link.. Thanks, Jessica

Back to TOP