Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feed It Forward from Restaurant.com

Believe it or not, right now, you still have 11 days left to send FREE gift certificates from restaurant.com!

Restaurant.com came up with their Feed It Forward program in 2008, making it easier on everyone to give gifts in times that are hard. With Feed It Forward, you can give up to 40 $10 gift certificates per day, through December 25th.

Personally, I'm looking forward to sending a certificate to my great aunt out on Cape Cod. I got the email two days ago that her husband was laid off, and hopefully this is something that can bring a little smile to her face for a moment. Unfortunately, my great aunt is not the minority, and there are lots more families out there with layoffs this holiday season.
I have 10 $10 certificate codes that I'd like to pass on to 10 of you!! No strings or ties with this one, just leave a comment that you'd like one! First 10 commenters will get one! Make sure you have valid contact information!

Thank you to restaurant.com for bringing this great program around again and offering up $43 million over the past three holiday seasons with Feed It Forward!!

8 comments:

Blue Seahorse December 15, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

I would love one. Thank you so much Casey!

blueseahorse at ymail dot com

Anonymous,  December 15, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

I'll take one! Thankyou.
karcee662 at aol.com

Anonymous,  December 15, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

Thank you for your generosity! I'd love one to give my folks a night out.

sharonanne56 (at) yahoo (dot) com

sweetwine December 16, 2011 at 6:35 AM  

I would like to have one for my family. I read about this thru your OLS comment. I will send you my info thru OLS PM. Thanks for the offer! from Mary (sweetwine)

jennem December 18, 2011 at 3:08 PM  

I'd like one, thanks!
Jennifer, jennem22 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  December 19, 2011 at 12:51 AM  

thanks i would love one !
nexoblog @ gmail . com

Kim/reluctant renovator December 24, 2011 at 1:41 PM  

I'd love one. reluctantrenovator at hotmail dot com

Thanks!

Back to TOP