Thursday, November 3, 2011

Great deals for catching your family on video this holiday season!!

I've rounded up a couple great deals on pocket camcorders for you this holiday season, I love my Vado and have used it for so many different occasions. Much easier to use then the regular video camera!!

The B-Stock Creative 2nd Generation Vado HD Pocket Video Camera 4GB (White)
can be grabbed for $44.99 with FREE super saver shipping.



Also, the Vado HD 3rd Gen (Red) Refurbished
can be grabbed for $29.96 with FREE super saver shipping!




2 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom November 7, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

Oooh I love Vado!

I just noticed you have my REALLY OLD blog button on your sidebar. Like the first real blog design I had. Tsk tsk LMAO

CaseyDeuce November 7, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

Tooooo funny!! I'm so bad at updating that stuff! I'm actually on your site right.this.second! I'll fix it now!!

Back to TOP