Thursday, April 14, 2011

Breakfast & Snack deals at amazon!

Doing my regular amazon.com browsing, I came across a few good deals that I wanted to share with you!

Froot Loops with Sprinkles Cereal 17-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)
This is $8.19 for a one time delivery and eligible for free super saver shipping. If you "subscribe and save," its $6.96, saving you 15%!

Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries Variety Pack, 48-Count
This big ol' package of Pop-Tarts is $8.90. When Pop-Tarts are on sale at my local store, its 2 small packages for $5. This is a HUGE savings. This is also eligible for free super saver shipping.

Keebler Cookie & Cracker Assortment, 36-Count Pouches
36 snack pouches for $9.76!! This assortment includes Cheez-It, Fudge Stripe Cookies, Rainbow Chip Cookies, Animal Crackers and Scooby Doo Graham Crackers. Also eligible for free super saver shipping.

1 comments:

Zsara Louise April 15, 2011 at 4:54 PM  

i love your blog! hope you can come and visit my blog sometime; or enter my giveaway.  have a good weekend, zsara xo

Back to TOP