Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Parenthood is....

coming to NBC!

I absolutely love tv shows that I can relate to, laugh with and of couse, that work with my work schedule so that I can really watch them religiously. Shows that resonate with me, and who I am as a parent are wonderful and Parenthood is definitely one of those shows. On Tuesday, March 2nd, Parenthood will begin airing, with its stellar cast- Lauren Graham, Craig T. Nelson, Erika Christensen, Dax Shephard and others.

From single parenting, marital issues, stay at home mom'ing, responsibility, and more, Parenthood touches on topics that have, from time to time, affected us all. The Bravermans are a big family, each with their own issues and quirks.


You can check out more preview videos here: Parenthood Previews

I absolutely can't wait for March 2nd to roll around, and for Parenthood to start airing!! Will you be checking it out??

1 comments:

Vince | UPrinting February 13, 2010 at 3:30 AM  

Yeah I love tv series like brother and sisters you can get an idea how to handle your problems with parenthood.

Back to TOP