Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Wish List includes Villeroy & Boch!

Entertaining for the holidays is always a daunting task. Sometimes it never seems to be enough serving platters or stemware or what have you, and my mom is constantly calling about two minutes before I leave the house to tell me to bring something else over. This year, I was so very excited to bring over for Thanksgiving, a most beautiful serving set from Villeroy & Boch. Now don't get me wrong, I'm festive and all, but I love those staple pieces that you can use year round and the Urban Nature Serving set is one of those pieces that we're going to just love showing off.

Villeroy & Boch is a stunning, well known and established brand of china that has been used by the Pope, royalty, and so many more. They have an outlook that fine china should be used everyday, and I can say simply by using the Urban Nature serving set, having it out on the counter holding fruit, I feel good seeing it there. It adds some class to my kitchen and my shabby little apartment.

The company offers much more than just serving dishes, you can shop for tableware, glassware, cutlery, gourmet whiskey and much more. I've fallen in love with Villeroy & Boch and their large array of choices. I love that some products are more classic and some are more modern, they don't just stick with one little style to offer. I see these pieces being a perfect gift this holiday season for those couples who are first starting out and are ready to expand their china collection!!

Villeroy & Boch sent me my Urban Nature serving set to aid in my review free of charge. This in no way changes the way that I feel about the product or the company.

0 comments:

Back to TOP