Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Wish List includes Hallmark!

Something so timeless as a story can be such a great gift for the holidays. My children love receiving books and every year there are new ones under the tree. I love that Hallmark has recordable storybooks that gives a special touch to great stories!

With Hallmark's recordable storybooks, you, or someone who lives a distance away, can record the words to the story, so that you can listen to their voice tell the story. These are so perfect, given the fact that the in-laws live 4 hours away. My mother in law enjoyed recording the story so much for Boug and Lil' Buddy, and it was such a joy to see them receive Frosty The Snowman, recorded in their grandmothers voice.

Hallmark has other choices available, both for the holidays and year round. For the holidays you can get The Night Before Christmas or The First Nativity as well. There are year round choices like Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, Guess How Much I Love You, We're Not Scared of Anything, Hey Diddle Diddle and more!

You can pick up Hallmark Recordable Storybooks in stores!

I received the Hallmark recordable storybook of Frosty the Snowman at no charge to aid in my review, this in no way changes how I feel about the product or the company!

0 comments:

Back to TOP