During the holidays especially, I'm always looking for new ways to jazz up great dishes, and new dishes to add to my recipe collection. This year I was introduced to Progresso's Lemon Pepper Panko and I'm loving using it and the compliments I've been getting on the dishes I've been bringing to events!
Celebrity chef Michael Chiarello is helping give you great recipe ideas with Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko, like crispy seafood salad or stuffed eggplant! The Lemon Pepper panko is different from regular bread crumbs, it adds a lighter and crunchier coating and flavor!
Through December 31st, you can enter to win the Progresso Wine & Dine sweepstakes, where you can win a trip for two to Napa Valley, attend the Spring Bud Break party on May 7th, including round trip airfare and hotel accomodations!
Want to win a package of Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko and an autographed copy of Michael Chiarello's Bottega?? Head over to the Progresso site and browse the recipes! Let me know what one you'd like to try!
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! firstname.lastname@example.org
This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on Friday, December 17th. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 48 hours to winning email or a new winner will be drawn. Please make sure that your email is accessible, whether in the comment or a blogger profile, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win?
General Mills provided me with information and giveaway through MyBlogSpark