Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Wish List includes Moon Dough!!

Creative toys are so important to me, but messy is not something that I'm a fan of!! I love toys that the kids can use their imagination with, and Moon Dough is one of those! Boug loves to create and build so Moon Dough was so perfect for her!

Moon Dough is a great creative playset that never dries out! I love that since I'm so tired of picking up crusty little pieces of other play doughs that are all dried out. Moon Dough is hypoallergenic and wheat free for kids who have allergies or are sensitive to things like that. It makes it a pretty safe gift idea for the kids in your life!

You can pick up refills or other playsets for your Moon Dough, like the diner, the pizza kit, the puppy or the barn, depending on your childs interests. I know Boug loves to pretend to make and serve food, so the pizza kit and the diner are right up her alley!

You can pick up Moon Dough at in store or online retailers like Toys R Us, Wal-Mart, KMart or online at amazon.com, where you can still use one or two day shipping to ensure Christmas delivery!

I was set Moon Dough free of charge through Team Mom to aid in my review, this in no way changes how we feel about the product!

0 comments:

Back to TOP