Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Wish List includes Pop On Pals!

I love finding new stuff for my little guy, it always seems like the boy is so much harder to find gifts for than the girl!! Lil' Buddy is thoroughly recommending Pop On Pals this year for holiday gifts!! Ever since he received them, he's done nothing but sit and play with them!! They quickly became one of his favorite toys!

Pop On Pals are a great toy that encourages developmental skill building in kids in the 2 to 4 age range. Not only do they allow kids to play with their imagination, but it helps their fine motor skills to develop. They can change the little guys all around so that a princess can become a baker, a fireman can become a musician and so much more!

There are different playsets available for your little ones personality, I know that my guy is big into cars and trucks and I love that they offer vehicles! You can pick up mix n' match fun packs or pet packs along with so many other great items!

You can purchase Pop On Pals at in store or online at places like Toys R' Us, Target, KMart and more. You can also check out amazon.com for online shopping for Pop On Pals!

Team Mom provided me with Pop On Pals to review free of charge, this in no way changes the way that I, or Lil' Buddy, feels about the product.

0 comments:

Back to TOP