Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Wish List includes Cheryl's Baked Goods!


I'm a big fan of gifts that people can enjoy together, and Cheryl's Baked Goods offer so many sweet treats that everyone can enjoy! From brownies to buttercream frosted cookies, gift tins, kosher items and sugar free collections, they have so many confections to keep everyone happy! I absolutely adore their buttercream frosted cookies, and have been treating myself to them every so often, when I desperately need to indulge on a sweet treat!!

Cheryl's is part of the 1-800-Flowers family of stores, including 1-800-Baskets.com, The Popcorn Factory, Fannie May Fine Chocolates and more. Each store has a huge variety of gifts that can be given that are under a $40 price point, which is wonderful for those of us on a tight budget, who still want to give something lovely to someone for the holiday season.

Today only you can get FREE SHIPPING at Cheryl's when you use code HLSHIP. Maybe I'll use the code to ship myself something nice this year, the mint brownie round has been screaming my name!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP