Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Wish List includes B. toys!


Coming across B. toys, I came across some of the most gorgeous toys I've ever seen. Beautiful colors, amazing concepts and just good, clean, creative fun for kids. I was thrilled when I knew I was going to be able to include them in the Holiday Wish List!

B. toys was created to inspire individuality and creativity. Their toys aren't average, they are extraordinary. Their packaging isn't harmful, its innovative and beautiful at the same time as good for the Earth, being from recycled materials and all.

The choices available from B. toys range from items for babies to selections for older kids. We were able to try out the Pop-Arty snap together jewelry, and Miss Boug has been enamored with it ever since it arrived. The amount that it creates is fabulous, since it contains 500 pieces, 12 rings and 6 bracelets. She's been making and creating her own jewelry non-stop!!

B. toys are available at Target stores and other specialty stores in your area. Check out their "where to buy" section to see where you can get B. toys near you. Don't forget to give B. toys a like on Facebook and a follow on Twitter!!


I received the B. toys Pop-Arty at no charge to aid in my review, this in no way changes how I feel about the products or company.

0 comments:

Back to TOP