Thursday, October 4, 2012

Peppa Pig in time for Christmas!

Its October, meaning there's only like two and a half months til Christmas! I'm planning already, and I know that there's so much out there to choose from... I was recently sent Peppa Pig items to tell you about, and I'm so happy because Peppa Pig has been one of the kids favorites for quite some time now! If you're unfamiliar, Peppa Pig is a cartoon on NickJr. about Peppa and her family, and situations that kids can relate to!

Personally, I love the little accent that the piggies have!! They're too cute, and Lil' Buddy tells me that his favorite is the little brother George, go figure! They have that in common! Peppa is one of the characters that Bud always visits when playing at NickJr.'s website.

 

From the NickJr. description of Peppa Pig--

Each Peppa Pig episode which features everyday activities and themes that preschoolers can relate to, such as going to the playground, swimming, riding bikes, visiting grandparents and having play dates. Peppa Pig episodes support preschoolers' social and emotional development, such as building self-esteem, cooperating, empathizing with others, and identifying and expressing feelings.

Fisher-Price has great playsets out now for the little Peppa Pig lovers in your family! They even have the WHOLE family available! I'm also looking forward to reading "Peppa Pig and the Lost Christmas List" with the kids this holiday season! For shopping convenience, you can also pick up a huge selection of Peppa Pig on Amazon.






Thanks to Childs Play Communications for facilitating this review! Products were provided free of charge, but my opinions are my own! I blog with integrity!

0 comments:

Back to TOP