Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sweet styles from Tea Collection

I swear there's a baby boom going on around me. I've had at least 3 friends have baby boys within the last year, and there are still a few girls that I know are pregnant right now. I've been to quite a few baby showers and had to send quite a few gifts out to the brand new little ones.

I keep my eyes peeled for trendy, adorable, classic, outfits for the youngin's in my life, both my children and the new babies that keep popping up. Unfortunately, I haven't had to buy any new baby girls clothes in a long time, and I really really want to!! I've been eyeballing some of the styles available from Tea Collection and I'm completely smitten!!

I love buying gifts that I know my friends will adore, and though the prices that are listed from the Tea Collection are slightly higher than I'm used to paying, its well worth it because of their quality of clothing. The style and design is broad reaching from around the world and I don't mind spending a little more for something beautiful, unique and not so "cookie-cutter" like from one of the mall stores.

0 comments:

Back to TOP