Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Resolve to meet someone!!

One of the things on the list of New Years resolutions is to put myself out there a little more and meet some new people. As a single mom, its kind of hard to do the whole bar scene, so after being referred to match.com, I decided to join.

I'm happy with the search results, there are quite a few people in my area that I just might be interested in getting to know!

With Match, you can snag a 3 day free trial, and you'll be able to wink, email and search for your matches quickly and easily!!

2 comments:

Lesley January 26, 2012 at 9:50 PM  

Casey, I found it hard to date again after my divorce as I was fat and shy and lacking confidence, but there must be thousands of people wanting to start dating this year.

I met my now boyfriend of 5 years on a dating site in a pretty, conservative town and I would never have found the right partner just going to a bar or coffee shop, etc.
I find dating sights really get you the guy that is more or less tailor made according to your wants.

My advice just make sure you know a guy for at least a month and you have been talking to him for a while before you see him in a public space. There are chancers on dating websites that can take advantage of a woman.
I found my phone bill went fairly high whilst on the dating site so I changed to using a prepaid Tracfone plan so I didn't get anymore shocker $300 accounts for long distance calling to possible friend boys. You can phone Mexico and Canada for the same price as a local call.

I wish you the butterflies and romance, friendship and joy in dating again.

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom February 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM  

Interesting! My father-in-law met his current wife on Match.com and they are really in love :)

I can't wait to hear about your experiences. And really, who wouldn't love you? You are Casey!

Back to TOP