Sunday, September 21, 2008

I never realized just how hard it was going to be to balance the new baby with my daughter and the rest of the days activities up until recently. Sometimes I feel like a bad mom cause I'll be in the middle of feeding lil Buddy and Boug will ask for something, I can tell a 4 week old to "hold on a minute while I get something for your sister." And I feel guilty telling Boug I'm not able to get it for her, like she's getting pushed aside. I haven't found that balance yet between the two kids. Thank goodness my Boug is an understanding girl. And helpful too!! I swear that the child has thrown away more dirty diapers and fetched the phone and binky and blankets for me more than I've ever expected.

We've been searching for a used car for the past week, nothing fancy and high miles are okay with me... I just need to be able to get from point A to point B. I used to watch all the cars on ebay motors just to watch them and see what they went for when I didn't have the money for it. I'd be amazed at how low some of the stuff sold for. Now all of a sudden I can't get my hands on anything at the prices I used to see!! Now this is where I wish my sweepstaking would come in handy and I could win myself a car.

Buddy's asleep, Boug's asleep, sheesh, even hubby's asleep... why am I not asleep!?!?!

0 comments:

Back to TOP