Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I'm vowing this year to be more organized, and one of the very few things that I take some sort of "pride" in is my organization of my MPM... it takes time, and I need to get back into clipping my coupons, but I'm proud that I've stuck with it for as long as I have!!

Recipes are below!!

Sunday: Pesto pasta

Monday: Baked Potato Soup

Tuesday: Cheesey Chicken Bake

Wednesday: Meatball Tortellini Soup

Thursday: Crockpot Philly Cheesesteaks

Friday: White Cheddar Mac & Cheese

Saturday: Pizza Stuffed Pretzels

Once again, breakfasts are usually cold cereal, oatmeal and sometimes Boug just wants toast and a banana! Lunches usually are leftovers or sandwiches paired with yogurt or fruit generally. My meals are usually a bit heavier in meats and chickens as hub is a butcher and brings so much home for free or next to nothing!! Check out more Menu Plan Monday entries at orgjunkie!!

Recipes:: I know I usually type them all out for you, but I'm so exhausted tonight, you can click through to the recipe on the site name where I got it from.

Baked Potato Soup (from The Floyds)

Cheesey Chicken Bake (from Mom's Plans)

Meatball Tortellini Soup (from Finding Joy in My Kitchen) also White Cheddar Mac & Cheese (here) and Stuffed Pretzels (here)
I'm going to try the meatball tortellini one in the crockpot, but leave out the meatball probably.

Crockpot Philly Cheese Steaks (from Finding Joy in My Kitchen)
1 lb. beef
1/2 sliced onion
1 green pepper, sliced
1/2 red pepper, sliced
1 C beef broth
1/8 C soy sauce
garlic, salt and pepper if desired

Place beef in the bottom of the crockpot. Pour broth and soy sauce over the beef. Layer the onion and peppers over the beef and sprinkle with seasonings, if desired. Cook on low for 8-9 hours, or on high for 4-6 hours. Top with choice of cheese (we'll be using provolone!)

1 comments:

SnoWhite January 11, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

I hope you enjoy the recipes -- you've chosen some of our favorites!!

Back to TOP