I love their new 90 Calorie Chewy bars because with all the 'limited-calorie' packs out there, these are 90, where as most others are 100. I love that its an easy way to cut an extra ten calories out of my snacking. Not only that, their fat content is only 2.5 grams. 2.5 grams of fat along with chocolates and peanut butter makes me one happy camper!! Fiber is important to get in your system, not only for its other benefits, but because it helps you feel full longer, which is an awesome way to help yourself stick to your eating healthy plan.
I'm loving having the Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy bars as member of my pantry. Eating better is hard, but making smarter choices in the grocery store helps to make it so much easier!!
Want to win a Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy bars prize pack? Head to the Fiber One website and leave a comment here with another Fiber One product you like.
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Become a Facebook fan of Fiber One, leave them a comment saying you came from A Couch With A View
- Post my button on your blog.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! firstname.lastname@example.org
This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on Saturday, February 13th. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 48 hours to winning email or a new winner will be drawn. Please make sure that your email is accessible, whether in the comment or a blogger profile, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win?
Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (by Fiber One via MyBlogSpark), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!