Sunday, January 17, 2010

Las Fotos::: Where's Waldo?


Participate in Las Fotos! The new weekly photography meme as hosted by Kristin at Our Ordinary Life!!

Bubbah, Bubbah... oh my Lil' Buddy...
As I stood in the kitchen the other day, cooking something for dinner, thinking that you just might possibly eat it. You were far too quiet for anything good to be going on, so when I ask Boug what you were doing, all she said was you were playing in your toy cabinet. I took that for what it was worth... thinking you were sitting on the floor, pulling stuff out. Boy oh boy was I ever wrong...You're my dare devil. My no fear man. My super hero impersonator. My cuddlebug... but please... lets not break the house. We rent.

8 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom January 17, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

OMG - this is hilarious! He really scrunched himself in there good. Silly little guy. I am cracking up!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• January 17, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

LOL I love the closing line -- it's so true! Damage deposit would be nice to get back. That photo is hilarious.

A Busy Mommy January 17, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

I wish I had his flexability! Too cute! My little guy is always doing things that will for sure make me lose our Damage Deposit. We rent too!

Liz January 17, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

OMG too funny! I would be so claustrophobic in there! Cute! ;-)

Anonymous,  January 17, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

How in THE hell did he get up there??? You have a severe climber on your hands. LOL

MIG January 19, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

What a cool surprise if the cabinet door was closed and you went looking for something. Lil' Buddy would be like, "Gotcha!" LOL!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? January 21, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

That is too cute...was he able to get out, or did he start screaming? That's what my girls would do...get stuck and then want me to rescue them.

Back to TOP