Saturday, January 16, 2010

Keep your nice things looking nice with Soak!

Being the mom of two little ones, I don't have very many nice things for myself. I'm quite careful of what I wear around my kids at certain times of the day, for example, I definitely won't wear one of the very few nice sweaters I have near them at mealtimes. But of course, life happens, things happen and there are times where you need to take extra special care of the nice things that you have. Here's where I've found Soak Wash to be super handy!

Soak Wash
Soak Hand Wash Solution is one of the easiest ways to keep your fine fibers perfect. You can use Soak Wash on everything from silks, to cashmere, handmade items and so much more. Its even safe to use on babies items, because its phosphate free, biodegradable, eco-friendly, has no dyes or perfumes. LOVE THAT!! I also love that Soak is no-rinse, which extends the life of your items, and I love making things last longer!!

Soak is available in some gorgeous scents as well as scentless and you can pick yours up at fine retailers all over the world. You can check their site for a location near you!

This review was written to participate in a Mega Review campaign with Extraordinary Mothers, I did receive samples of Soak Wash solution for my unbiased opinion.

2 comments:

KarieK January 20, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

Nice this looks to be better than Woolite!

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• February 18, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Very cool! Ooh what a great baby shower gift idea too!

Back to TOP