Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Celebrating play with Pampers USA!

As a mom, there have been certain brands that once I realized I loved for my littles, I stuck with them. Pampers was one of those brands since day 1 with Boug. She was in Pampers from the time she left the hospital until the time she was potty trained. Of course there was no question when Lil' Bud came along, that I'd be using Pampers again. I was stoked when Pampers reached out to me to fill my readers in on their involvement with the London 2012 Olympic Games!!



Completely adorable, and of course completely convenient in true Pampers form, there are new limited edition "USA" diapers and wipes out there on the shelves! Two time Olympic gold medalist, Kerri Walsh, has helped to introduce these new limited edition diapers and wipes just in time to get pumped for the games!

Pampers is also celebrating with a sweepstakes, and although the grand prize entry period has passed, you can still get in on the weekly entries. When you enter weekly, you'll be in the running to snag a month's supply of diapers and wipes, as well as a Kerri Walsh autographed volleyball! You can see the official rules for more details.

What's not to love about a trustworthy brand, supporting the spirit of play, and giving your baby a stylish booty at the same time??


0 comments:

Back to TOP