Friday, November 26, 2010

Ebeanstalk for great developmental toys!


I love doing so much shopping online, because it simply makes my life easier, but finding great online retailers that make my decisions easier is even better. I'm a huge fan of ebeanstalk.com because of the great way their site is broken down to help you shop for the little ones in your life.

Having the site broken down into different categories, like baby toys, kids toys, or toys for 1 year olds, for example, makes me feel better about the purchases that I make. I know that the items I purchase are going to be appropriate for the gender and age group that I'm shopping for!

Until tonight (Friday, 11/26) you can use code FREESHIP$65 for free shipping on purchases over $65 or you can use code SAVE20% for savings of 20% on purchases over $100. Ebeanstalk also has their own holiday gift guide on their site to make your holiday shopping effortless!

It's not always easy trying to pick out the best toys for your kids. Ebeanstalk helps to make this process quick, easy, and hassle-free! You can search baby toys or for kids toys by specific age, gender, or toy category. Do you need to find the most fun toys for 1 year olds? Easy! Head on over to ebeanstalk and check it out for yourself!


0 comments:

Back to TOP