Saturday, June 5, 2010

Catching up...

I did a whole little vlog about life and what's going on and how I'm planning on catching up here at A Couch With A View. Would you think that I uploaded it? Nope. So now I guess I'll just retype what I said? Which is lazier?....

Life is changing. Overwhelmingly changing. I signed a lease and put down the security on an apartment. The nice thing is that the guy is going to let me move stuff in a little at a time over the month so that I wont have so much to do at the end of June. Which is a HUGE help. Its just kinda scary, I haven't lived alone in like 8 years. I know I wont be alone because I have kids, but they're different and they wont always be there. Thank goodness that my work schedule is what it is so hopefully I wont notice how lonely I'll be. We'll see.

I have a few posts to catch up on here, and I'm hoping to have them mostly wrapped up by the end of next week. There's some really great stuff coming up so that's something to keep an eye out for. I'm also starting to get a bit ansty, I'm so looking forward to BlogHer in August, and especially the fact that I don't have to fly to it this year, thank God. I miss my girlfriends!! And I can't wait to meet even more of the ladies that I've been talking to for so long. August isn't coming soon enough... I desperately need this break!!

3 comments:

Liz June 5, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

I'm glad you've found a place, and you are in my thoughts quite often. Almost time to hug your neck chickadee! love ya :)

lfhpueblo June 5, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Your Dreams and Destiny are unfolding,
so in my prayers I'm holding,
a special place for all your new and good experiences and beholdings.

May God Bless and Keep You and The Kids.

Kristin June 11, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

Casey, you are such a wonder mom, friend and woman.

I can't wait to give you a big fat smooch. I love you with all my heart!

Back to TOP