Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Playtime with Olivia


There are few shows that I actually enjoy sitting with the kids with and watching, on that short list, is Olivia. As much as Boug and Lil' Buddy like Olivia, I think its hilarious to watch that little piggies train of thinking!

Spinmaster has brand new toys featuring Olivia and I'm stoked that I was able to get them for Boug! The Olivia 2 in 1 Transforming Playset is absolutely adorable and Miss Boug has been playing with it non-stop! Because we all know how vivid Olivia's imagination is, it transforms from her house, into a pirate ship! Though Boug loves the playset for the "play" part of it, I love how conveniently it folds back up and contains itself. Less mess for Mom!! It comes with an Olivia figure, 23 accessories and a sticker sheet to decorate the house with!

Boug also got the Olivia the Artist plush doll, and Mr. Lil' Buddy keeps trying to steal it from her while she's at school!! There are even other varieties of the Olivia plush dolls available, such as the opera singer and cow, and you can even pick up outfits for the 8 inch dolls!

Both the Olivia 2 in 1 Transforming Playset, as well as the Olivia the Artist plush doll, are available at Toys R Us, KMart and Target, or you can click through to order the Olivia 2-In 1 Playset or Olivia The Artist plush doll through amazon.com.

I received both items through Team Mom to review at no charge, which in no way changes the way I feel about the products or the way my children feel about the products. My opinions are my opinions.

1 comments:

karenmed409 September 29, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Love it, I like that her house turns into a Pirate Ship also.

Back to TOP