Sunday, September 19, 2010

30 Days of Truth. Day 4.

To go along with all this self-support, I've found a few friends participating in the 30 Days of Truth and I think it could be quite beneficial to me to participate as well. I think it'll let me in on who I am, and it'll be a bit of self discovery. You can find the daily questions over at Angel Believes.

Day 4:
Something That You Have To Forgive Someone For

This goes right along with yesterdays post, something I have to forgive myself for, but today, I know I have to forgive my ex-husband for not trying what were MY terms. I have to forgive him for the disease that wrecked havoc on our marriage for a long time. I have to forgive him for all the pain that I've felt for too long.


1 comments:

Sarah September 19, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

I'm reading these and bawling. I can't even tell you how much I absolutely adore you, Case. You are such a good, kind, STRONG, person and I am so thankful that I have you in my life even if I don't get to see you everyday.

Back to TOP