I love any chance to celebrate the fabulousness that is coffee!! Today, September 29th, is National Coffee Day!! Now, I love me a good cup of coffee, and making coffee with crappy water never makes for a good cup o' joe. Buying lots of bottled water ends up being so expensive, and I know this because I've gone through so much simply by making my coffee and getting my caffeine fix.
PUR Water Filtration systems are awesome because in the long run, they save you so much money versus buying bottled water. With the PUR one-click faucet mount, you can start your day off right, with a fabulous tasting cup of coffee, while you remove 99.9% of microbial cysts and reduce so many other contaminants. In another way, you save lots of bottles from ending up in landfills and you save yourself money too, so what's not to love about that?? Even more to love? The PUR one-click faucet mount is just that easy to install, its ONE CLICK and completely usable! Nothing complicated at all, which I completely adore!!
Want to celebrate National Coffee Day with a chance to win a PUR one-click faucet mount? Leave a comment here with what kind of water you use to make your java at home!! Bottled? Tap? Only get coffee at a shop?
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! email@example.com
This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on Wednesday, October 16th. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 48 hours to winning email or a new winner will be drawn. Please make sure that your email is accessible, whether in the comment or a blogger profile, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win?
I received the PUR one-click faucet mount to aid in my review, which in no way changed the way I feel about the product. My opinions are my opinions.