Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sippy Cup Success with Tommee Tippee

No matter how old my kids are, I'm always looking for great new products for their ages and stages and Tommee Tippee sippy cups are my absolutely new favorite sippy cup for Lil' Buddy. To be honest though, it doesn't matter really if I like them- it matters if he likes them and if he'll be successful using them.

Tommee Tippee is the number one brand for infant and toddler feeding supplies in Great Britain, and now they're available at Babies R Us stores. The sippy cups that we received, the Explora, are simply fabulous! They use an advance-flo valve, which is so easy to drink from using hardly any force, but they're still spill proof and leak proof. Lil' Buddy's chubby little hands were able to grip these cups easily which makes using a cup less frustrating for him. The Explora cup line has 5 different stages, great for as your toddler grows.

Of course there's much more in the Tommee Tippee line, like their Closer to Nature bottles that are, like the name suggests, inspired by nature to give your sweetheart a closer to breast bottle feeding experience. They also have their sensitive tummy bottles, truly spill proof first sips cups, microwave and electric steam sterilizers, bottle accessories and much more. To top it all off, products are BPA and phthalate free, which makes you feel good about the choices you've made for your lovey.

This review post takes part in a campaign with Mom Bloggers Club, I received Tommee Tippee sippy cups to base my review on, free of charge. This in no way changed the way I feel about the product.

2 comments:

KarieK February 23, 2010 at 11:33 PM  

I love all the new BPA free sippies. I am a HUGE fan of those.

Lori King,  May 16, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

I did not have good luck with these cups - the lid was hard to screw on and it leaked.

Back to TOP