The little indulgences in everyday life is what keeps me going most days. One of my most favorite things to do, just for me, is to shower. There's nothing in my eyes that can compare to a hot, steamy, wonderful shower. Its my own time, to sneak away from the kids, the dishes in the sink, the laundry to be put away and everything else. The only thing that makes those showers better is using a seriously fabulous body wash or soap. My new shower indulgence? Caress Evenly Gorgeous body wash.
A body wash, for me, that is the whole shebang is a fabulous thing. Without costing a fortune, and without sacrificing anything that I like, I can relax with the Caress Evenly Gorgeous. The scent is perfect for me, in the burnt brown sugar and karite butter, the exfoliation and moisturization works wonders on my dry winter skin too. Of course the Evenly Gorgeous is available in the bars as well as the body wash if that's what you prefer.
Caress Evenly Gorgeous isn't the only product available in their line. They have the Daily Silk, which is the one loaded with silkening moisturizers, the Tahitian Renewal with pomegranite and palm milk, Cashmere Luxury with vanilla and white orchid essence, and the Glowing Touch with shea cream and gentle skin brighteners.
Want to win a set of Caress Beauty Bars? Leave a comment here with which variety you'd be most likely to purchase!!
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! email@example.com
This review was done as part of a campaign for Caress through Family Review Network. All opinions are 100% mine.