Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm a THE VIEW Mom Ambassador!!

Ever since The View started airing, I was a fan... Though I'm a much bigger fan now that I'm aging ever so gracefully, and I have to admit, I like Whoopi a lot better than Meredith, and Elizabeth is NOT my favorite person at all... all things aside, I love The View regardless. I'm absolutely STOKED that I was selected to be a The View Mom Ambassador!! I'm so very much looking forward to getting some posts rolling about the show, and seeing what it is my readers think about topics as well!! Since the kiddies tend to hold the tv hostage at times, I love that I can catch up on my "Hot Topics" on the website and even view the full episodes when its convenient for me.

First things first though, I want to share with you a sweepstakes that Mom Central is running... You can head over to enter to win a trip to the ever-so-fabulous NYC to attend a taping of The View. New York City rocks, hands down, and to be able to head to a taping of the show is an awesome opportunity. I live north of the city, and I put myself on a wait list to attend a show about a year and a half ago... I still haven't been selected to go, the wait list is HUGE!! It makes sense why, since the show ROCKS!

Here's the rundown of next weeks shows...
Monday, 2/22: A Day of Hot Topics
Tuesday, 2/23: The Cast of Jersey Shore & Ricky Gervais
Wednesday, 2/24: Danielle Steel
Thursday, 2/25: Trying to have a baby?
Friday, 2/26: Regis and Joy Philbin

Is there an upcoming episode that you're looking forward to??

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.

3 comments:

Unknown February 20, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

Congratulations Casey! That is awesome!

Eileen,  February 21, 2010 at 4:06 AM  

WOW CASEY...this is HUGE! You must be so excited! Congratulations on your new "post"!!
We'll be listening and watching for more info...

Liz February 26, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

Me Too!! I miss you, I haven't seen or talked to you in forever!! :-)

Back to TOP