Stuff for babies is just too cute. Everything from swings to jumpers, bedding to wall art, toys to clothes and the list just goes on and on. With Boug, I thought that I could have the perfect nursery, but it was tough to pull it all together, make everything look right to me. I'm loving that Q-Tips is teaming up with Wendy Bellissimo to make it easier to put together that picture perfect nursery.
The Q-Tips baby packs that have just come out are an adorable way to keep the essentials in your nursery without it looking like a bathroom. The sweetly designed slide out box is a perfect "hiding space" for your baby's Q-Tips. Wendy Bellissimo is simply fabulous, and of course she has to be, she's a celebrity nursery designer!!
Wendy Bellissimo and Q-Tips are making life for moms (and dads!) easier by coming out with chic products that are necessities!!
At the Q-Tips site you can download printable baby care tips for using Q-Tips, and you just might find something that makes your life that much easier that you hadn't thought of!! You can also access Wendy Bellissimo's nursery decor tips, which puts you in the perfect direction for creating the most perfect nursery!!
Want to win a Q-Tips Perfect Nursery Prize Pack?? The winner will receive 2 packs of the Q-Tips baby packs, a classic, and stunning, silver elephant bank. Leave a comment here with what you use your Q-Tips for, besides ears of course! I want to hear your uses!!
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! email@example.com
Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (by Q-Tips, via MomSelect), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!