Tuesday, February 2, 2010

#BlogHer5

I've gushed before about the ladies that I'm so very lucky to have in my life. Blogging has brought us together, but our friendship is what has kept us together. I've been blessed, and had I not attended BlogHer in 2009, I don't know when it would be that I had met these chicks face to face. We've hugged, we've cried, we've connected. We've been there for each other, and been closer than ever, even when we're many many miles apart. BlogHer is an amazing network, full of amazing women and thought provoking writing, but nothing can touch the connections that are made, and the friendships that are forged all because of one common denominator; our thoughts expressed when we write.Its not just the women that I've already met that mean so much to me, its the continuance of friendships being made and the people that I can't wait to welcome into my life. Though I may not see them in person everyday, or even yet, for that matter, the building blocks for friendship are there. Those blocks are strong, and I'm proud to say that these people are my friends.

BlogHer '09 IRL, a trip that I'll never forget. People that I'll have with me for life. Friends that will never stray. A bond that no one can take.
Nothing can compare to what BlogHer has given me in friendships. I dare you to try.

2 comments:

Liz February 2, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Aww, I miss you Casey!! Love you and can't wait to see my girlies again!!! :-)

Sarah February 7, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

True Story. I love you girls so freakin' much! I am ready for August, damn it!

Back to TOP