Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The joy of September...


I sit here, and its officially August 24th. Granted its only a half hour into the 24th, but its one day closer to back to school. Miss Boug is sooooo antsy to get back, and I can't say I blame her. All her friends are there, and going back to school means she gets to escape her pesky little brother for more than half the day. The only thing different about this year, is that I'll be headed back to school as well, only a couple weeks earlier than she does.

I love checking out back to school items that are more unique, and that make Boug feel a bit more special than the standard marble composition books and the like. I've been eyeballing some really great stuff over at Tiny Prints that I'm really hoping to pick up for her this year. I'm more than in love with the Lucky Lady Bugs note cards that are perfect for stashing into a little ones lunchbox, to remind them that you're thinking of them throughout the day.

As for myself, returning to college after more than 10 years out, I'm lusting after the Striking Snapshots notebook. It can be personalized with pictures, which I love, because I could put pictures of the kiddos on there to keep my focus, and constantly remind myself, even in class, the two reasons why I'm going back to school to better myself. Boug, and Lil' Buddy.



0 comments:

Back to TOP