Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm back and doing good with 77kids & The Motherhood


Now I know I've been scarce lately, moving and adjusting has been a huge thing around here, but I'm really thrilled about what I'm about to share with you. Its a kick-butt way to break back into my site after a mini-absence.

Tomorrow, Wednesday, July 14th, I am lucky enough to take part in the 77kids by american eagle Do Good Day, which is happening all over the country. Personally, I'll be in Danbury, CT with some other fabulous ladies, working with The Motherhood, spreading so do-gooding around. I'll be spending my day with people like the awesome ladies that run amazing sites like, Not Quite Cookie Cutter, The Naptime Chef, The Mommyologist, The Whimsical Fig, and Being Alison. We're going to be spreading the good around in all sorts of ways, and I know we're all looking forward to it so much.

If you're not in the Danbury, CT area, you can still hook up with Do Gooders in other cities. There are 77 bloggers in 11 cities coming together to participate in the 77kids Do Good Day. You can check out the action in Syracuse, NY, Cherry Hill, NJ, Boston, MA, NYC, D.C., L.A., Chicago, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and also in Minnesota at the Mall of America. I'm looking forward to doing some random acts of kindness with my team!! Check us out starting out at Candlewood Town Park to pass on some goodness!

Follow the 77kids by american eagle Do Good Day acts of kindness on twitter, check out all the locations and what's going on all over the country. Share your random acts of kindness tomorrow too, use the #77kids hashtag on twitter or post to the 77kids facebook wall!

This post and the 77kids Do Good Day is in conjuction with The Motherhood. I am being compensated for my participation in this project.

2 comments:

Eileen,  July 14, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

Casey...I am sorry I have been vacant from your blog too, so dont know much about the moving situation. Sounds like you are up & at em & ready to conquer the world!!!:) GO GIRL! Will look up the American Eagle thing. Good to see the post in my email box! thanks!

Back to TOP