Friday, April 8, 2011

UBP '11!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

I almost completely overlooked the Ultimate Blog Party, always hosted by 5M4M, this year, simply because life has been getting the best of me... Why may you ask??

My name is Casey, aka CaseyDeuce. I'm the single mom of 2 awesome kids, a 6 year old daughter (Boug) and a 2 year old son (Buddy). I work my hieney off waitressing and bartending to take care of them. My blog is my own little corner of the world where I do what I want, am able to connect with people, keep up with friends and so much more. I truly enjoy the connections that I've been able to make over the years with some seriously awesome people, as well as look forward to meeting so many more people in the future! (I just realized how much this years UBP post shadows last years... haha... I guess I'm unoriginal!! You can read my posts from 2009 and 2010 if you want to!!)

I can admit, I've been slacking on my site lately, and I hope to get back into the swing of things completely. I used to take part in a weekly menu plan, and I'm looking to get that going again soon, as well as much more. Just bear with me while I regain some focus.


Thank you so much for stopping by during the UBP and I truly hope that you stop back!!

3 comments:

Hello Jessica Lynn April 8, 2011 at 2:09 PM  

Howdy!

Your kids are adorable!!

I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

Have a very blessed day!! :0)

Posh April 8, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

Hi Casey!
I'm stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party to say hello.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/04/welcome-friends.html

Anne April 10, 2011 at 4:39 PM  

Hi Casey! I’m belatedly stopping by from the UBP. Nice to meet you! I am a new follower : )
I have two blogs, and I’d love for you to stop by when you get a minute. Thanks!

http://giveawaycorner.blogspot.com/ (A free giveaway every weekday)
http://anne-somekindofwonderful.blogspot.com/ (Family blog)

Back to TOP