Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Perfect summer skin with eos!

Its that time of year... the capris come out... the skirts get rocked... the shorts get exposure. Tank tops show off bare arms and the sun gets to touch skin that's been hiding all winter long. There are certain beauty routines that happen much more often in the summer versus the winter, and I can only be talking about one thing really. Shaving. I despise it, but I can't head out in the cute sundresses that I've been looking forward to all winter long without doing it. Again this year, I've started out right by using my by far, favorite, shaving cream. Evolution of Smooth, aka EOS, has been my favorite since last summer.EOS is so ridiculously moisturizing that I can't help but keep using it, its loaded with aloe, oat, shea butter and antioxidant vitamins E and C. It doesn't foam like other shaving creams, and to describe it, it feels more like a lotion on the skin. Maybe that's another way its able to be so ultra moisturizing?? The fragrances available are just as lovely as is how well it works! You can choose from pomegranate raspberry, lavender jasmine, sensitive fragrance free, or the one I've been using lately, the vanilla bliss!

The other huge perk about EOS that I love, it comes in a soft-touch, plastic pump bottle. And with Earth day coming, this is one of those great small changes that I was talking about that you can do to help our environment. Its recyclable!

EOS is available at walmart, target, walgreens, rite aid and other major retailers.

1 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom April 25, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

Ooooh these sound nice! I might have to give them a try - thanks!

Back to TOP