Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pamper your skin with Cures by Avance


I'm sure I'm not the only woman out there who has problematic skin, and find its to be the absolute worst thing about physical appearance. Some days, I look at myself and think I look like a teenager going through puberty. At the same time, I do have regular 28 (almost 29) year old woman skin, with dry spots and I even have some wrinkles starting to form, YUCK!!

Cures by Avance has an awesome line that works with skin conditions, instead of catering to different skin types. Their four step routine is easy to work into your schedule in order to make yourself feel better about your skin.

You start with their Gentle Cleansing Milk, which I was able to try out. The formula truly is that, gentle. I absolutely loved how it felt on my skin while using it, and how my skin felt afterwards. The next step is the Anti-Acne Mask, which is great for acne prone skin. The camphor extracts that it contains helps to purify the skin and decongest. After that, there's the Pore Balancing Moisturizer, that not only moisturizes, but adjusts the pH levels in the skin, as well as helps to release impurities. Last but not least, there's the Cures Age Defyer Eye, that helps promote collagen production around the eyes, and leaves them softer, smoother and less lined. I tried out the Defyer Eye cream as well, and I can admit that after a few uses, I did feel brighter eyed!

Cures is a line that I'm sure is going to be some of my "must haves." They did what they needed to do, and they made me feel like I was indulging myself into an awesome routine as well. The collection is available at the Cures by Avance website, as well as spas in your local area. Also, when you "like" the Cures Facebook page, you'll receive a special offer!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP