Sunday, December 13, 2009

Spread your holiday cheer with Paperspring!!

Photobucket
I love pictures, I love personalization and one of my new favorite places for all things related is Paperspring! This holiday season, Paperspring has been such a lifesaver- especially with their stellar customer service- I obviously can't seem to get my act together and they made sure that we were on the same page when I placed my order. I must say that one of the best things that a company can do to impress me is to have fabulous customer service!Paperspring, first of all, solved my problem with my parents and pictures. My mom used to love putting pictures on the fridge with magnets, showing off the grandkids, but since they've upgraded fridges over the years to stainless steel they haven't been able to. I never realized that stainless steel wasn't magnetic!! Paperspring's sticky stock has answered that problem, being able to order your pictures, in all different sizes with a sticky back!! In my eyes, simply genius!

Their personalized note paper is a perfect gift, and I adore the selections available. The upsy daisy note paper is definitely making the perfect gift this holiday season for my daughters kindergarten teacher!

And of course, thinking out of the box, I was immediately drawn to their digital name art. Although their digital name art holiday cards are stunning, I opted for the business boosters. And I'm sure that doesn't make sense, but here's my thoughts... they're postcard size, gorgeous prints that you can spell out what you need in cool ways- like in flowers, fish, food, islands and more. I was able to order those with some of the kids names, and to mat and frame, they make such a unique, beautiful, personalized addition to any room!

Don't forget to check out the Paperspringboard blog, follow them on twitter and become a facebook fan!!

Place your order from Paperspring before 11:59 pm pt tonight and use code "holidaycard" to save 20% on your purchase of holiday greeting cards!!

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (by Paperspring), which in no way changed the way I feel about the products!

1 comments:

Ann On and On... December 13, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Thanks for sharing.... it certainly is a difficult time for many because they do not know what to get others.

Back to TOP