I'm always saying that I'm not an overly done up, makeup wearing, matching socks, girlie chick. I'm quite simple and basic. I've been known not to have the same socks on at times and I seldom wear much makeup. I'm more for feeling as comfortable as I can in my own skin, and as I've been bringing you giveaways from Dr. Pericone, I'm becoming more and more happy with the way I feel about myself.
My new Perricone MD cosmeceuticals discovery? Their No Foundation Foundation. Its so convenient for me, because not messing around with a whole bunch of products to look good makes me happy. As a mom of 2, "me" bathroom time to get ready is virtually nonexistant. The No Foundation Foundation has kept me feeling good about myself, with its antioxidant benefits, it also has awesome translucent coverage, corrects the uneven tones of my splotchy skin, and keeps my skin moisturized- which I adore especially during this extremely cold upstate NY December!! Of course with its non-chemical SPF 30, the No Foundation Foundation is going to be such an asset in the summer months as well!
Would you like to win the Perricone No Foundation Foundation?? Leave a comment here with what your skins biggest woes are, or what's a product that you tried that didn't help?
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Follow Perricone and DrPerricone on twitter.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Become a fan of Perricone MD on Facebook, leave a note on the wall letting them know you came from A Couch With A View!
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! firstname.lastname@example.org
This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on December 31st. U.S. only please. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 48 hours to winning email or a new winner will be drawn. Please make sure that your email is accessible, whether in the comment or a blogger profile, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win??
Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review and giveaway (by Perricone MD), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!