A new year is a time for improvements, sometimes which means doing things that are better for your health and sometimes that means hospital stays as well. We're also dead smack dab in the middle of flu season, and people are now stuck indoors with nothing else to do but "conceive" (ever wonder why there are so many August/September/October birthdays?) All of these situations, and then some, warrant reason to hit up PatientStyle.com and do a bit o' shopping.
Patient Style is where you can shop online to make your hospital trip, or healing at home, that much prettier. Hospital gowns are, lets face it, ugly- and Patient Style gives you the chance to get a hospital gown of your own, brand new, and in a gorgeous print or color. They also carry items like nursing covers for the ladies about to deliver their babies, pajamas, pillows, slippers and much more. I received their anti-microbial socks that have got to be some of the softest, warmest, coziest socks I've ever worn. With their anti-microbial qualities, who can complain?? Any way to protect yourself and your loved ones even in the slightest is a good thing!!
Want to win PatientStyle.com Chenille socks?? Head over to PatientStyle.com and browse, is there something else that catches your eye? Leave a comment letting me know!!
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Follow PatientStyle on Twitter.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! email@example.com
This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on January 8th. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 48 hours to winning email or a new winner will be drawn. Please make sure that your email is accessible, whether in the comment or a blogger profile, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win?
Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review (by Patient Style), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!