Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Updating!!

I figured its that time again! Time for a more personal post, sharing what's been going on with me in my own little world.

Things are FINALLY starting to mellow out. No where near as much scrambling for sitters and whatnot, thank God. It was really starting to wear on me. I will say though that I'm completely blessed with some really awesome friends and family in my life that have been sticking by my side.

I received a promotion at work, so thankfully I'll have some more guaranteed money coming in. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE serving and tending bar, but sometimes its just really hard to manage money when all you have is cash. There's no guarantee on that and with this new position, I'm one step above serving and bartending, but one step below management. Little more responsibility, little more money, but no where near as much aggravation (or money) as management makes. Its a in-between kind of thing, and I'm cool with it for the time being.

The end of the school year is coming so quickly, just about 3 more short weeks for Miss Boug and then we'll be into summer vacation. I'm somewhat looking forward to a break from packing her lunches and laying out her clothes, but at the same time, I'm shocked that my baby girl will be heading into SECOND! grade next year. Where oh where does the time even go??

Lil' Buddy is getting soooo big! My boy is going to be THREE this summer!! He's a beast and he towers over his little friends, but he's such a sweetheart. I'm desperately hoping I can break him of his stinkin' binky habit this summer. Fingers crossed.

What else can I say?? Things are finally simmering down and I'm sooooo not complaining one bit about it!! Lets hope I'm not jinxing myself by embracing it!!


0 comments:

Back to TOP