Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Mingle!!

Big thanks to Speedy over at Eighty MPH Mom for hosting the Monday Mingle (YOU ROCK!!). If you want to participate in the ORIGINAL Monday Mingle, head on over to Eighty MPH Mom and check it out. Its a super way to get acquainted with other bloggers! I've been loving it since '09 when Speedy started it up!

Monday Mingle from CaseyDeuce on Vimeo.



Last time I mingled, I did put a mention that I might look presentable in a mingle sometime. I say this is as presentable or decent as I'm gonna make it this time around.

I happened to get a few minutes to myself once the kids were asleep for this mingle, so no Boug or Lil' Buddy cameos this time around. :)

My mingle was recorded using a Vado by Creative Labs, that I love very very much!

2 comments:

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• May 8, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

Hello, stranger! It's SO good to see you :)
I'm glad you found the time to mingle with us.
I go on tangents too... S'ok ;)
Fingers crossed for you with your potential promotion at work.
Monsters. LOL Glad they're doing well.
P90X, that's all I got for suggestions. It's hardcore, but it's the shizzle!!
Love to you! Hope you had a good week. And happy mother's day :)

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom May 8, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

CASEY!!! I am so glad you mingled!

I hope your job promotion goes through - you deserve it. They had better :)

I know what you mean about taking care of the old body...I am trying to be good about it too, but it's easier said than done. I think you look really good, so don't beat yourself up okay?

Thank you for your kind words about me...you always make me smile. I just love ya!

Happy Mother's Day my friend!

Back to TOP