Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fashionable rain gear for when the weather outside is less than delightful

Guest post written by Emily Tiller

Even though I love spring and summer weather, I have to say that my favorite season is winter. I love all the fashion possibilities that it brings. But even when it's warmer outside and rainy, you can get away with a little more fashion options through rain gear. I hate to admit it, but I do own more rain gear than I need. I just see it as another great way to express my taste in fashion!

I've always thought that anything worth wearing is worth putting some fashion-forwarding thinking into. I was online looking for another umbrella aft! er my best one broke last week. While I was searching for umbrellas online, I came across some broadband plans that get you speed. The more information about them I read, the more I liked them, so I ordered one of them for my home internet service.

I was lucky enough to find this huge clearance sale on fashionable rain gear and bought more than just an umbrella. At least this is stuff I know I'm really going to use.

0 comments:

Back to TOP