Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stuck on You for flu season!

I keep noticing how quickly its getting cold around here and I know what that means, colds and flu will be setting in on us before we know it. Especially with all the germs that float around the schools, I know Boug will be bringing some home, without a doubt. Stuck on You has a great Flu Fighter pack of labels to help you keep the germs from coming and invading your home and family.

The Flu Fighter pack includes small, large and rectangle labels so that you can make sure that your belongings are labeled and aren't being shared. The flu fighter tip labels that are included are a great way to remind yourself and your kids of simple things that can be done to try to keep the germs away!

This post was written including my own opinions. Stuck On You partially sponsored me during BlogHer '10.

0 comments:

Back to TOP